Admin notification for user registration
- How can I be notified when a user registers?
In TYRIOS, a user can register as a user in the system at any time. This is a frequent scenario, especially in the online shop but also when using our eCash system, because customers want to use the system regularly with a fixed account.
User registration is usually done in such a way that the admin does not receive any active notification from the TYRIOS system. However, it may make sense to change this:
- In the B2B environment, you may want - especially as a wholesaler - to immediately assign individual price conditions to the customer. In this case it would be important that you know about the registration and that you can enter individual price conditions promptly.
- You would like to make welcome offers to the customer or support him in using / setting up the system.
In all these cases, it is necessary to be informed about the registration in a timely manner.
- As a user with extended rights, go to Customer Area > System > Manage Mail Templates.
- Here you will find two different templates:
- Admin information about new user registration: This mail template is automatically sent to the admin when a user registers in the system.
- Admin information about guest user registration: This mail template is used when the user indirectly creates an account. E.g. via the order process of the online shop.
Tips und Tricks:
TYRIOS versendet E-Mails grundsätzlich nur dann, wenn auch eine Mail-Vorlage hinterlegt ist. Ist keine Mail-Vorlage hinterlegt, so wird auch keine E-Mail versendet. So kannst du flexibel steuern ob und wann du benachrichtigt werden willst.