Automatic PDF generation in content management
- How can I automatically generate a PDF from my page?
- How do I automatically make my GTC available as a PDF?
- TYRIOS Page: Content-Management - Create a new sub-page
- TYRIOS Page: Content-Management - Edit
TYRIOS allows you to create a PDF from a content management page fully automatically. Only the content of the page is exported, the frame design of the page is ignored.
- As a user with extended rights, go to the Customer Area > Content Management > Manage Pages.
- Either create a new sub-page or edit an existing page.
- Go to Properties and activate the function "Automatically create PDF version in media library".
- Save the page
From now on, whenever you edit the page, a PDF version of the page will be saved within the media library in the folder "CMS". The file name corresponds to the page ID + page name. If you have a multilingual system, a separate file is created for each language.
Tips und Tricks:
Please note that PDFs do not support interactive functions. Macros or interactive components are therefore not supported in the PDF export.
We strongly recommend that you activate the function for the general terms and conditions and for the cancellation policy so that you can always use synchronous general terms and conditions / cancellation policies in the overall system. You can use these PDF files as attachments in your e-mails at any time.