Set up order notification
- How can I be notified of a new order?
- How can I be notified of a status change?
TYRIOS offers a very comprehensive order management system that can be adapted to individual requirements. The system is not limited to online shop orders, but can also process manual orders, telephone orders, classic offer orders and more.
To make this possible, TYRIOS supports two statuses: primary status and secondary status. While you can freely define the secondary status, the primary status is predefined by the system:
- In progress
As long as an order has not yet been entered, it is in the primary status Draft. Unless otherwise set, the customer has the option here to change the order at any time via the shopping basket. As soon as an order is placed, it is in the primary status "In process": Once it is completed, you should set the order to the primary status "Completed". This will then automatically run the rating system, which prompts the customer to rate the order.
So, if you want to be notified of an order receipt, we need to react to the status change from "Draft" to "In Progress". This can be done with order status actions. These are automatically called by the system when a certain status occurs.
- As a user with extended rights, go to the Customer Area > Order Management > Edit Order Status Actions.
- Select the desired status at which the notification is to be made. By default, this is the status "In process: In process". The first is the primary status, the second is the secondary status. If you have already adjusted your secondary statuses, you must select the corresponding first status.
- Select "Mail to shop owner" as the action. If you would like to receive the picking document directly in the attachment, you can alternatively select the action "Mail with picking document to the shop owner".
- Click on Create. As the action is parameterised, you will now be asked to enter an e-mail address. Enter the address that is to be notified here.
- Save the settings.
If you want to store several recipients, you must store several order status actions.