eCash: Query Voucher Status
- How to query voucher status?
TYRIOS eCash logs all processes in the form of transaction data. This not only allows your partners as well as the end users a clear and completely transparent processing, it also ensures that you can exactly trace all processes in the event of an incident. And this also applies to your vouchers.
Each voucher within the eCash system has a responsible partner assigned to it. This responsible partner is the last assigned partner who was responsible for the correct compliance of the voucher. For example, he must ensure that a voucher is not circulated until it has been activated and that a voucher is not recirculated after it has been redeemed. In both cases, the corresponding amount of money would otherwise not be recorded by a clearing voucher.
In order to record the status of a registered voucher, TYRIOS provides you with a voucher-related display in addition to the transaction-related display.
- As a user with extended rights, go to the customer area > eCash > Show vouchers.
- You will get a tabular overview of all vouchers known to the system.
- Vouchers that have only been created so far have no transaction so far.
- Vouchers that have been activated have one transaction
- All vouchers with more than one transaction have been at least partially redeemed
- Click on the arrow at the beginning of the line to see all transaction details.
- You can use the export and print function to use the data for further activities if required.