eCash: Generate vouchers
- How to generate vouchers using eCash?
TYRIOS eCash supports three different modes for creating vouchers.
- Vouchers are printed in advance and are unknown to the system. All that is needed is a correct and unique barcode, which later identifies the voucher. In this way, a voucher can be issued (activated) by any participant at any time and the voucher amount is completely free.
- Vouchers are printed in advance and given a pre-determined value. In this case, the vouchers must already be communicated to the eCash system. This means that each voucher is already known to the system and only needs to be "activated".
- Vouchers are printed on the fly. The eCash system prints the appropriate voucher barcode directly onto a blank template. The advantage of this variant: the validity date of the voucher can also be printed directly. This variant is the standard variant with which we deliver the eCash system.
With variants 2 and 3, the system offers a corresponding creation function with which the vouchers can be easily created.
- As a user with extended rights, go to the Dashboard > eCash > Voucher creation.
- First enter how many vouchers you would like to create and set the appropriate value for each one
- Select (depending on the system settings) whether analogue or digital vouchers are to be created. Analogue vouchers cannot be partially redeemed, digital vouchers must be checked when accepted.
- Select whether the voucher should also be issued and activated directly. Upon issuance, the voucher becomes the responsibility of the point participant and he/she is responsible for the orderly process according to the partner contract. With the activation the voucher is directly valid and can also be redeemed immediately.
- Choose who the vouchers go to.
- In the case of the points participant, the voucher is transferred to the responsibility of the points participant and he/she receives a corresponding clearing request by e-mail.
- For customers / users, the voucher remains your responsibility but will be cleared to the customer / user. The clearing voucher is made out to your company.
- In the case of Anonymous, you can enter a blank address for the clearing voucher.
- If the voucher is to be activated directly, you must activate the billing and, if necessary, you can store voucher texts and shipping costs for the clearing voucher. If you still want to edit the voucher, you can open it in the voucher editor.
The vouchers are activated directly, even if the voucher is loaded in the voucher editor. This means that the voucher is still in draft mode. You should release the voucher in any case to ensure proper voucher management. Deleting the voucher has no effect on the vouchers
- Click on "Create Vouchers" to create the vouchers. In mode 2 you will receive an Excel file for transfer to the printer with voucher value and barcode. In mode 3 you will receive a PDF with the barcodes for direct printing. Depending on the issue / activation, you will receive additional files for download.
TYRIOS tries to offer all files directly for download. This may be blocked by your browser. However, you can download the files again via the success message.
- Choose who the vouchers go to.