Become an eCash participant?
- How can a partner participate in the bonus point system (eCash system)?
To participate in the eCash system as a partner, an interested party must register as a partner. This is done in two steps.
First of all, the interested party must log in to the system with a user account. This account is then stored as the primary contact person (= owner) of the partner account. If the interested party is already registered in the system as a user, this step is not necessary.
- Depending on the design, go to the user symbol at the top right and click on "register" in the menu. Alternatively, you can also call up the login URL. This is https://[deine-Instanz.de]/login. Click here on "Register
- Enter your user data as desired and click on Register.
Alternatively, you can also create the user as a system administrator. Proceed as follows:
- In the customer area, click on "User administration" > "Manage users".
- Click on "New" in the menu
- Enter the user data as desired. You can - provided you have the appropriate mail templates - have a mail sent automatically to the user so that he or she is informed about the installation.
Register as a partner
In order for the user to be registered as a partner, he must log in to the system with his access data. If he has registered himself, this has already been done. The user is then in the customer area and finds the function "Register as a partner" directly in the dashboard. The user must click on this.
He now lands in the partner registration and must fill out the partner form. In particular, the user must accept the partner conditions and enter the bank details for invoicing. Only with this information is participation as a partner possible.
As soon as he saves, the system administrator receives a mail notification (this can be configured in the system settings). The system administrator must now confirm the registration. To do this, proceed as follows:
- As a user with extended rights, go to the Customer Area > Bonus Point Management > Manage Participating Companies.
- Search for the appropriate company and activate the checkbox "active".
- You can also specify which functions are available to the partner. Activate the corresponding checkboxes. The changes are applied immediately.