eCash: Manage transactions
- How to manage transactions using eCash?
- How to manage transactions?
In TYRIOS eCash, all processes are assigned transactions. Each transaction has two participants:
- The user
- The partner company.
This means that both the user and the partner have complete transparency at all times about what is happening with their points.
To manage the transactions of a partner, proceed as follows:
- As a user with extended rights, go to the customer area > eCash > Manage participating companies.
- You will get to the company overview in table form. Search for the appropriate partner and select "Show company transactions" in the row menu. The partner has this function directly available in his customer area.
- A tabular overview of all transactions is displayed. The partner can filter them according to time and content, sort them, and export them to Excel.
- Using the arrow at the beginning of the line, the partner can call up all transaction details. This includes, in particular, the voucher codes used, the validity of the points as well, as the clearing and fee statement.