Cancel faulty incoming delivery notes
TYRIOS supplier enables you to establish a structured, traceable and (partially) automated goods receipt and invoice control. The system ensures that it is possible to trace at any time which stock movement has taken place on the basis of which order with which invoice.
When an incoming delivery note is posted, the following steps take place:
- Correspondingly linked supplier orders are marked as "Received". This means that there are no more open items, which makes your orders more transparent. The system also tracks whether the number of goods received matches the order quantity. If this is not the case, the difference is tracked further (partial deliveries).
- The system automatically creates corresponding stock movements for all TYRIOS pim products stored. These stock movements can be viewed at the product. The stock movement is linked to the incoming delivery note, thus to the supplier order and, if necessary, to the corresponding order.
Through these steps, a cancellation can only be solved with manual effort.
- Create an incoming invoice. Select the corresponding incoming delivery item as the item and enter €0 as the amount. Leave a comment so that you can follow the process later.
- Update your stock.
- To do this, go to the Customer Area > Product Management > Manage Products.
- Search for the corresponding item and click on Book Stock Movement in the line menu.
- Leave a comment so that you can follow the process later.