Post third-party vouchers
- How do I book third-party vouchers at the checkout?
TYRIOS pos directly supports TYRIOS vouchers, which can be redeemed both online and offline. However, it is often necessary to accept third-party vouchers additionally at the checkout. Fortunately, this is quite simple.
We assume that you are already in the TYRIOS pos POS terminal.
- Click on the blank form so that you can enter a new manual item.
- Enter a suitable text, price and quantity. Note that you enter the price with a minus sign.
- If it is a single-purpose voucher, VAT has already been calculated when the voucher was purchased. Then add the same VAT amount to the voucher so that the VAT is deducted accordingly. In the case of a multi-purpose voucher, VAT has not yet been charged. You are therefore not allowed to deduct it at the checkout: Therefore, store the tax rate 0%.
- Select the type "Multi-purpose voucher redemption" or "Single-purpose voucher redemption" as the business transaction type. This is important so that the transaction can be traced during a cash audit.
- Transfer the item to the cash basket by clicking on "Confirm".