Partially edit group items
- How can I edit images of a certain colour within the group?
With group articles, TYRIOS allows individual articles to be combined into a group and offered to the customer in the form of variants. This not only makes overview pages clearer, but also gives the customer a clear overview of variants with different colours and sizes on the item detail page.
To simplify the editing of articles in a group, the article editor allows all articles in the group to be edited together. Sometimes, however, it is desired to edit only certain articles of the group - e.g. only articles of a certain colour. This is easily possible in the editor.
- As a user with extended rights, go to the customer area > Product management > Manage articles.
- Search for the desired article and click on "Edit article" in the line menu.
- The article editor is displayed. Now activate the editing of the entire group:
The article editor now checks for all matches for all articles. Fields that are now empty differ depending on the article. All changes you make now will be applied to all items.
- To edit only some of the items, you will now see a dropdown icon to the right of the checkbox:
- By clicking on the icon you can now select exactly which articles of the group are to be edited. Select the corresponding articles and confirm with OK. Only these articles will then be taken into account in the editor, the others will remain unchanged.