Redeem vouchers from partners
- How can partners settle vouchers?
- How can partners carry out bulk settlements for vouchers themselves?
TYRIOS allows the system administrator to efficiently settle large quantities of vouchers. This is also possible for members. In addition to the points terminals themselves, two procedures are thus available for the settlement of vouchers. Both digital and analogue vouchers are supported.
In contrast to the system administrator, the partner company cannot settle vouchers directly, but only submit them. This is done as follows:
- As a user of a partner company, go to the customer area > Bonus point administration > Submit vouchers.
- Here you can enter the voucher codes of your vouchers. The form supports barcode scanners. Pressing the Enter key will automatically add new lines (this is usually done automatically by most barcode scanners).
- You can save the vouchers temporarily or submit them directly.
As soon as you submit the vouchers, TYRIOS automatically creates the corresponding transactions and posts the vouchers to your company account. Depending on the operator, the vouchers are settled fully automatically. You will then receive the appropriate receipts by email.
Tips und Tricks:
TYRIOS can create clearing and fee vouchers fully automatically and thus send the partner company the corresponding vouchers of the submitted vouchers. Please note, however, that this function must first be activated in the system settings. By default, no automated billing is activated.