Customer account vs user account
- How do I create a client?
- How can I store several contact persons for a customer?
- How can I register a company as a customer?
TYRIOS distinguishes between users and clients. By a user we mean a person who can log on to the system and actively perform actions in the system. There are three types of users:
- Blank user: We do not know anything concrete about this user and he must first enter his data when logging in for the first time. The login is usually done via a QR code or a direct login link.
- Guest user: We usually know the name and email address of this user. However, the user cannot log in to the system himself because he has not yet stored a password. A guest user is created automatically in the ordering process, for example. He can log into the system via a QR code or a direct login link (e.g. via the newsletter).
- Full user: This user has stored a password and his date of birth. He can register himself in the system.
If a user registers himself, he is automatically a full user. He has therefore stored a password. If the user registers automatically (e.g. in the ordering process or when registering for a newsletter), he is a guest user because he has not stored a password.
TYRIOS does not ask in the ordering process whether the user wants to create a guest or full account. This saves us an order step in the critical order process and thus significantly increases the conversion rate. The user can change his guest account into a full account at any time. They will receive a corresponding link in their e-mail. As the system operator, you can also change the status of the account at any time
A customer account is a collection of user accounts. It is not necessary for the ordering and order process, but it makes it easier for you to manage with customers. By separating them, it is possible to run several users (e.g. a company, a club or a family) under the same customer number and still offer each user their own access and administration. In this way, each user also has their own profile (e.g. to manage the products purchased, the ski size set,...).
A user can only be assigned to one customer. This is because special purchasing conditions can be stored at the customer and it must be clear with which conditions the customer is purchasing (a logged-in user is always shown the prices that apply to him).
The assignment of a user to a customer is always done manually. The user himself cannot make any changes to the customer. The customer data is therefore under your control and you can specifically control the settings for the customer. For example, the customer has extended setting options vis-à-vis the user, such as different e-mail and contact addresses for documents (e.g. invoices to the accounting department, offers to the purchasing department, etc.).
Tips und Tricks:
Bitte beachte: wenn sich ein Benutzer im System registriert, muss er erstmal keine Adressdaten angeben, da dies für die Registrierung nicht notwendig ist. Die Speicherung von Adressdaten ist erst im Rahmen einer Auftragsabwicklung zulässig (DSGVO). Deshalb wird die Adresse im Bestellablauf abgefragt und dem Kunden dann beim nächsten Auftrag automatisch zur Auswahl angeboten.