Store delivery times
- How can I store the delivery time of a product?
- Where can I see this delivery status?
- How can I change the standard delivery times?
The law obliges you to inform your customers of a specific delivery time. This delivery time is understood to mean that your customer must be able to calculate exactly when the product will arrive. TYRIOS offers you 3 standard delivery times as well as the option of individual delivery times.
The standard delivery times are determined on the basis of three delivery statuses:
These can be individually adapted and edited. You can thus adapt the corresponding delivery time to your needs.
These delivery statuses are language-dependent, i.e. they must be stored for each language. If the reservation function is activated, there is also the pick-up time, for which you must follow the same steps.
Store the delivery status
- As a user with extended rights, go to the Customer Area > System > System Configuration.
- Open the "Order Management" section by clicking on it.
- Search for the section "Delivery time".
- Enter the necessary information for the three statuses (delivery time green, orange and red). Don't forget that a separate translation is recommended for each language.
- If the reservation function is activated, you have to follow step 4 again for the pick-up time.
- Save the settings. They are active immediately.
Edit the delivery status in the product
- As a user with extended rights, go to Customer Area in Product Management > Manage Items.
- Click on the Stock tab. Here you will find the delivery time and can enter it via the selection. If you want an individual delivery time for the item, you can enter this in the separate field "Individual delivery time".
Alternative: Go directly to the article and click on the function "Edit article", then select the delivery time.
Tips und Tricks:
Please note that the delivery time always includes the time required for delivery to the customer. You must therefore include the time of your shipping company (e.g. DHL, UPS,...). The delivery time is binding. Your customers have the right to compensation in case of non-compliance.
If you are unable to specify a binding delivery time, it is advisable to deactivate the purchase function and only use the TYRIOS offer function. In this way, your customer can leave contact details if they are interested and you can ask your supplier for a binding delivery time.