Licence cost calculation
A fair and transparent calculation of licence costs for all customers is very important to us. However, the TYRIOS ecosystem is very extensive and it can be quite difficult to calculate the costs in advance. But don't worry: we make it easy for you:
- All paid components, headers, footers or apps only become chargeable after 14 days, unless you have switched them live beforehand. So you have enough time to actively decide on the desired function. For new customers, the licence is not activated automatically, but we ask explicitly whether TYRIOS really wants to be used. For existing clients, we then activate the licence automatically after 14 days to enable use directly from day 1.
- We always charge licence fees on the due date of the first of the month. You therefore have until this date to adjust the settings in your system and thus avoid unexpectedly high licence costs. Please note, however, that certain functions can be cancelled with a term of one month to the end of the month. This applies in particular to apps that incur usage-dependent costs.
- We automatically check for you on the 21st of each month whether the licence costs have changed compared to the previous month. If this is the case, you will receive an email from us to inform you of this change. This gives you until the end of the month to adjust your settings if necessary.
- We show you in the system in real time what the current licence costs would be at the end of the month.
You can view your current licence costs at any time.
- As a user with admin rights, go to the customer area > System > Licence overview.
- Here you can see the current estimated licence costs on the left side. This is how the licence costs would look at the end of the month if the configuration remains as it is now.
- Click on "Show total estimate" to see exactly how the licence costs are made up. Depending on the app, the system offers you further details per item.
- You can always compare the current estimate with the statements of the last months. These are displayed on the right-hand side.