Newsletter: Automatically register as a user when registering for the newsletter
Think CRM and newsletter together
In the TYRIOS newsletter system you can set whether a newsletter registration should automatically lead to the creation of a user in TYRIOS contact. This is not the case by default. But if you do, it has considerable advantages in marketing:
- You can already set individual prices for the user and when he clicks on an individualised link in the newsletter, he is automatically registered.
- The customer then not only sees his individual prices immediately, but he can also immediately - without any further detours - put items in the shopping basket and thus increase sales.
To create a user automatically, proceed as follows:
- As a user with extended rights, go to the Customer Area > System > System Configuration.
- Select the section "Newsletter administration".
- Activate the function "Create user account on registration".
- Save the system configuration
- From now on, a user will be created automatically as soon as a double opt-in procedure has been completed.
Tips und Tricks:
Of course, regardless of this setting, when a user registers for the first time, TYRIOS takes into account whether a newsletter already belongs to this e-mail address and matches the accounts accordingly. No further action is necessary for this.