Create product offers
- How to create product offers?
TYRIOS allows you to store any number of time-limited offers for your products within TYRIOS PIM. These offers are automatically applied throughout the TYRIOS system - from the online shop to the interactive order management and the checkout system. In doing so, it is not necessary to adjust the standard price. This offers several advantages:
- TYRIOS PIM often receives product data from an enterprise resource planning system that does not support offer prices. These can be maintained in TYRIOS itself without being overwritten by the importer.
- TYRIOS can output the regular price and the sales price - in this case, the offer - at the checkout, in the online shop, and all documents (invoices, credit notes,...). If there is a complaint, it is always clear whether the customer has purchased at the regular price or a promotional price.
To enter an offer price, you must proceed as follows:
- As a user with extended rights, go to the Dashboard > Product Management > Product >Manage Products.
- Search for the corresponding product and click on "Edit Product" in the line menu.
- You will get to the Product editor. Click on the tab "Price". Here you will find the section "Offers"
- Click on the "+" symbol to add a new offer. A new block is added. Expand this block to edit it.
- Select a start and an end date in the format "dd.mm.yyyy". Set the price of the offer. You can enter a separate price for each price group. If you only enter the standard price, the rest will be calculated by the automatic rule of the price group.
Please note, that TYRIOS always displays the gross profit when you enter the price. This is done in absolute terms and as a percentage mark-up on the purchase price. This way, you avoid selling below the purchase price.
- Save the article. The offers become active immediately, provided the current date is within the offer period.