- How do I download the TSE data?
- How do I delete the TSE data after the export?
Every tax-relevant process must be logged at the cash register. This protocol must be saved regularly. This is done with archiving. The data is downloaded from the TSE to your computer.
- As a user with extended rights, go to Customer Area >Cashier System >Display TSE Overview.
- Click on the desired TSE.
- Log in to the TSE by clicking on "Connect" in the "Log in, cache and configure" section.
- Find the "Archive" section and click on the "Perform" button to create the archive.
- Click on the "Download" button. After the successful download, activate the "Delete TSE data after export" function and start the download process again.
Tips und Tricks:
We recommend that you first download the data without the delete function and if this was successful, start the process again separately with "Delete" activated. This way you can make sure that the data has been archived correctly.
If you do not delete, the archive will become larger and larger and the export will take longer and longer.
The TSE export must be stored GoDB-compliant and archived for 11 years.