Deposit shipping costs
TYRIOS allows you to enter as many shipping options as you like, including those that depend on conditions. You must enter the shipping costs net - i.e. without VAT. There are several reasons for this:
- Shipping costs do not have their own VAT rate. Rather, the VAT rate depends on your main service. If you sell multi-purpose vouchers, for example, no VAT will be charged; for items with 19% VAT, the shipping costs will also be charged 19% VAT. TYRIOS takes this into account automatically.
- The shipping costs that you have to pay to your carrier (e.g. DHL) are tax-free. So that you are not stuck with the shipping costs, we therefore add the VAT to the shipping costs you have entered.
- As a user with extended rights, go to Customer Area > Order Management > Manage Shipping Options.
- Click on "New" and enter your desired shipping costs.
- If you want to set a freight limit, this can also be set here. TYRIOS will automatically deduct the shipping costs if this amount is reached. Since TYRIOS always shows the customer the shipping costs in real time, your customer immediately sees the possible savings.
- Under the conditions, you can also specify when these shipping costs apply. Classically, this is the country of delivery.
Tips und Tricks:
If you work with conditions, you should always store a fallback shipping option. E.g. collection at the location. This makes it possible for foreign citizens to order from you. They must then organise the delivery themselves. This is especially useful because by law you have to sell to the whole EU - but not deliver.
If you only want to deliver regionally, you can also limit the postcode area. Here, too, the following applies: store a fallback option.